News - March 7, 2022
Steel Water Pipe Fittings – UK Water Industry
700NB steel water pipe & fittings loaded and ready for despatch to UK water industry site.
For more info please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#steelpipe #waterpipe #pipelines #dwi
George Green (Keighley) Ltd | Water Projects (waterprojectsonline.com)
Water Projects UK
Steel Coated Pipework
We predominantly serve the water industry, supplying all aspects of work including:
- Carbon/Stainless Pipework: Steel Water Pipe Fittings – Bends, Duckfoot Bends, Lobster Backs, Equal Tees, Reducing Tees, Con Reds, Flat Top Tapers, Manifold & Bellmouths. We can also offer competitive alternative designs to Ductile Iron Pipework, which can result in lower overall supply price, we can re-design to reduce individual pipe fittings, meaning fewer flanged joints which in turn produces a saving on bolt set costs and quicker site installations.
- Bridge Scrapers: The rotating half bridge scraper is designed to remove settled sludge and scum from circular settlement tanks, which rotates about a central pivot and its outer end is fitted with an end carriage which carries the bridge drive and wheel assemblies. We can offer you a package that includes the supply and installation of a scraper and associated GRP products such as launders, V-notch weirs and scum boards.
- Pressurised Storage Containers: We produce a range of pressurised storage and transport containers for the safe handling of very expensive spare parts (turbine rotors and pump impellors). These containers ensure companies have easy access to essential spare parts that need to be kept on hand for an indeterminate amount of time and which are often difficult to obtain quickly.
- Fabrication: Our workforce includes fully trained fabricators and coded welders who work to the highest standards to make sure our fabricated metal products and structures meet all specified tolerances. Our bespoke products are fabricated from a range of materials, including mild steel, stainless steel, duplex and super duplex stainless steel, and Monel alloy 400, to the individual requirements of each customer.
- Expertise – George Green (georgegreen-uk.com)