News - April 8, 2022
Lobster Back Bend
800NB steel water ‘S’ lobster back bend fitting.
The 800NB lobster back bend below are firstly cut into segments from steel pipe using pattern developments created through 3D Cad platform. These segments are tack welded together to form a “lobster back bend”. Once it has been dimensionally checked the bend is welded, tested and sent for coating.
Once complete the lobster back bend is coated with a DWI approved fusion bonded epoxy coating and lining and delivered to site ready for installation at a UK water industry site.
For more info please contact us at email@example.com / 01535 603728
#steelpipe #waterpipe #pipelines #dwi #lobsterbackbend #segmentalbend
George Green (Keighley) Ltd | Water Projects (waterprojectsonline.com)
(1) Post | Feed | LinkedIn
We predominantly serve the water industry, supplying all aspects of work including:
- Carbon or Stainless Pipework: Firstly steel rising main pipework is a core product, comprising flanged spools to customer specifications. Secondly steel water pipe fittings which includes fabricated duckfoot and lobster back bends. Thirdly we can fabricate a competitive range of bespoke tees, reducers and manifolds as an alternative to ductile iron pipework.
- Bridge Scrapers: The rotating half bridge scraper installation includes, bridge, centre steel tripod, end carriage, diffuser drum and scraper assembly. The half-bridge scraper rotates about a central pivot and the outer end comprises the end carriage which carries the bridge drive and wheel assemblies.
- Pressurised Storage Containers: We produce a range of pressurised storage and transport containers. And these are for the safe handling of very expensive spare parts (turbine rotors and pump impellors).
- Galvanised Steelwork: Our workforce includes fully trained fabricators and coded welders. We work to the highest standards to make sure our fabricated metal products and structures meet all specified tolerances. We design, supply and install galvanised steelwork. This includes installation of steel handrails.
- Expertise – George Green (georgegreen-uk.com)